HUSEA is well known for her best performance in various projects of utmost public interests countrywide. These projects include but not limited to:
• Preparation of Master Plans particularly review of the University of Dar Es Salaam (UDSM) Master Plan (2017 -2036), being part of Y&P
• Preparation of Town Planning Drawings (Maps) for all the sites of East African Crude Oil Pipeline (EACOP) Project under the Governments of Uganda and Tanzania. The Town Planning Maps were prepared and approved for the sites of Bagamoyo, Komoza, Kwedigongo of Handeni District and Tanganyika Village in Muheza District Tanga, Missenyi – Kagera, Bukombe – Geita and Serya in Kondoa Dodoma.
• Implementation of Land Regularization Projects in Ubungo, Kinondoni and Kigamboni Municipalities of Dar-Es-Salaam. The ongoing projects have so far put in regularization over 30,404 land parcels that benefit over 148,979 lives. The firm has been also entrusted to execute Land Regularization Projects in Arusha, Mbeya and Songwe regions.
• It has conducted hundreds of land demarcation and cadastral survey assignments of the Land Use both for individual and institutional clients in many parts of the country such as Kibaha, Bagamoyo, Moshi, Arusha, Dodoma, Songwe and Kigamboni, just to mention a few.
• The Company uses Unmanned RTK Enhanced Drones to capture an Update and High Resolution Aerial Photography (Up to 10 Millimeters accuracy) which simplifies mapping and survey processes.
As a service delivery and consultancy company, HUSEA is committed to address, intervene, contribute and take part in enhancing controlled and managed growth of towns meanwhile embracing professional ethics, integrity, i institutional legislations, guidelines and meaningful participation of actors and other stakeholders. It is our strong niche to facilitate existence of highest planned and developed quality communities that will leave a legacy for future generations to enjoy. We use strategic communication and interpretation to digest technical issues into the simplest contexts that can be clearly understood, adapted and consumed by people of all levels of education in the communities.
The best resource center in providing excellent land development services in Tanzania.
To impact knowledge of land to the communities in Tanzania through consultations and create planned and organized spaces for the present and future generations to enjoy.
• Quality: - We offer the best expertise and resources that provide the highest level of professionalism and excellent solutions to land challenges.
• Integrity: - We abide to professional ethics, honesty, transparency, responsibility and accountability in all our projects and business relationships.
• Commitment & Hardwork: - We are committed to designing the highest quality communities that will leave a legacy for future generations to enjoy.
• Simplicity: - We interpret our knowledge on land and translate it into the simplest form that is understood by people of all levels of education in the communities.
• Team Spirit & Family: - We work as a team and we are ‘one’ family towards achieving the company’s mission and goals.
• Respect: - We respect land and recognize the importance of public land uses such as “open spaces” for present and future generations.